date : Dec.
Editorial Note:Now the Geva Theatre Center,
75 Woodbury Blvd. was designed by Andrew Jackson Warner in 1868. The Arsenal Building, as it was first known,
housed the 54th Regiment of the New York State Militia until the unit moved to the Main Street Armory in 1907.
That same year, following additions and renovations by J. Foster Warner
the building was renamed Convention Hall. In the 1950s, the mansard and gable roofs were removed and replaced with a flat roof.